[Journal] Time For a New Editor???

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:55:00 PDT 2014

Another idea,

found in few emerging journal is the Forum-based review,

where a journal passed a first review level ("accepted") it is
available for public comment, additionally a group of targeted
knowledgeable people for the subject at hand are also individually
asked to contribute for that specific forum discussion/public review.

I wonder if such Forum can be set up within OSGeo system, the public
discussion being recorded too as part of the two-stage review.

--
----