[Journal] Journal user registration disabled on journal.osgeo.org

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:25:10 PST 2015

Thanks for the responses Eli and Christian. Are you sure you don't want to
jump in as editor Christian? That wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit.
:]

Perhaps we need some more discussion on the observation that Christian has
already made about the difficulty of having the Journal serve as an
academic publishing channel and an organizational newsletter. Seems like it
is a challenge to do both at once, especially with the volunteer challenges
that can lead to a slow review and publication schedule.

What do you guys thinking about splitting the functions. We could have an
annual academic journal and a more frequently published (and smaller)
organization newsletter.

I'm just brainstorming here.

Landon