[Journal] Journal user registration disabled on journal.osgeo.org

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:26:49 PST 2015

I should add that having an independent academic journal will require some
involvement by volunteers from academia. I must admit as a private sector
flunky, the entire world of academic publishing is a mystery to me. :]

Landon

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com