[Journal] OSGEO journal

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 08:19:52 PST 2015

Hi Christian,

no offense taken and last point from my part because I start feeling
that I bother everybody.
I am sorry but I do not agree that expressing a personal opinion in a
discussion on how to proceed is perceived as blocking something. I think
that I would like to preserve my capacity and my right to express my
opinions in a polite and non offensive way. We do not need all to agree,
the community has processes on how it reaches decisions that are
respected by all (at least by me).
For you question:
About the journal team/committee you can see here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal
About the education committee you can see here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_and_Curriculum_Committee
and the discussion going on is summarized here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_OSGeo_Relationship

A nice weekend to all,
Dimitris