[Journal] 2012 Annual Report

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:37:14 PST 2015

Eli asked me to wrap up the final edits to the 2012 Annual Report. Here are
his comments and my changes:

1. Almost no urls are linked.  I don't know if urls are supposed to be
blue hyperlinks or not.  If they are not, then they should be spelled
out (which might help rather than hiding them anyway)

The attached copy doesn't have any hyperlinks. Hopefully that will solve
this problem.

2. Landon can you review the first paragraph of the editorial and
double check year (2014 vs 2012), the sentence that says 4 is an
increase from 4, and decide if you really want to spell and
parenthesis numbers -- four (4)?

This has been fixed.

3. The Australia/New Zealand Report says "We need this content" - get
content of delete.

This has been fixed.

4. The Francophone Chapter is missing a map.

I had a map previously, but the chapter asked for its removal. This is a
language chapter rather than a country specific chapter. :]

5. The Romanian Chapter has six things that should be urls that say,
"can be found here" and don't appear to have link information

Couldn't find this problem, but I fixed some other layout errors.

6. The Incubation Report seems to contain an entire section on the
ICA-OSGeo Lab Network.  I don't see that as in the realm of the
Incubation Committee and question whether the Incubation Committee
should be reporting on that (or if the Journal should be presenting
the ICA-OSGeo Lab Network as part of the Incubation Committee work).
I would welcome the ICA-OSGeo Lab Network having their own report and
section.

Fixed. I think this was a copy/paste error on my part.

Please review the attached and let me know if other changes are needed.

Thanks!

Landon