[Journal] Proceedings of FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Oct 21 00:18:24 PDT 2015

Hi Venka,

Do I understand correctly, that you don't want to publish via OSGeo
Journal, but just a link from the Journal to the PDF?
In this case, I do not know from where to put the link, suggestions
welcome.

Though, I would suggest to publish the papers from the OSGeo Journal.
That would provide a clear record (e.g. citation) for each paper. See
example here:
https://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal/article/view/214

Best regards,
Christian

Am 21.10.2015 um 06:25 schrieb Venkatesh Raghavan:
> Hi Christian,
>
> The Proceedings of the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 have already
> been published and available at [1];
>
> Other details that you requested
>
> - Names of the Editors: Venkatesh Raghavan and Kang Woo Nam
>    Supported by the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Academic Track Committee
> (http://2015.foss4g.org/about/committees/)
> - Title of the Volume:  Proceedings of FOSS4G Seoul 2015
> - The Full Papers as single PDFs 436pages (135MB)
> -  ISBN 979-11-956097-0-3 (PDF)
>
> I am attaching PDF of cover page and page 6 of the Proceedings where the
> main organizers are listed.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Venka
>
> [1]
> http://www.meci.co.kr/societyevent/FOSS4G2015/download/FOSS4G%20PROCEEDINGS%20ver2.pdf
>

> On 2015/10/20 16:01, Christian Willmes wrote:
>> Hello Venka,
>>
>> we could create a new volume of the OSGeo Journal. Like for the
>> Proceedings in the previous years, see:
>> https://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal/issue/archive
>>
>> If you can provide the following data, I am happy to help setting the
>> new Volume up:
>>
>> - Names of the Editors
>> - Title of the Volume (for example FOSS4G 2015 Proceedings)
>> - The Full Papers as single PDFs
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Christian
>>
>> Am 20.10.2015 um 03:46 schrieb Venkatesh Raghavan:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> The PDF version of the FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track Proceedings is
>>> available at [1]
>>>
>>> Could work on putting a the link on the OSGeo Journal?
>>>
>>> Best
>>>
>>> Venka
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://www.meci.co.kr/societyevent/FOSS4G2015/download/FOSS4G%20PROCEEDINGS%20ver2.pdf

Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group
Geographisches Institut     | Institute of Geography
Universität zu Köln         | University of Cologne
Tel.: +49 (0)221 470 6234
Fax.: +49 (0)221 470 2280
http://www.geographie.uni-koeln.de/willmes-christian.695.en.html
http://www.sfb806.de