[Journal] Proceedings of FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Wed Oct 21 02:16:35 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

As this is not an OSGEO Journal issue* I would hesitate to put it anywhere
else then where you put it now (under announcements).

Barend

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer ­ ITC-University of Twente

*- in my opinion, it should have been, but that is another issue. I
strongly urge the OSGEO board to look hard and critically at the OSGEO
journal. As it is, it is NOT an asset: A journal that appears only every
other year or so, and then only because some volunteers not in the
editorial team happen to be nice enough to put together an issue. Take a
look at the about pages on policies, focus and scope etc. to see how far
of the officially stated goals this journal is...