[Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 Academic Trac

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Feb 17 00:33:11 PST 2017

Hi,

I agreed to help in technical regards, with the OJS Journal system,
uploading the Papers etc., but I won't help with the LaTeX editing, I am
not good at this kind of work, checking on formalities etc...

Best,
Christian

Am 16.02.2017 um 21:34 schrieb franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de:
> Kategorie: FOSS4G Proceedings
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> as announced for the Academic Track of FOSS4G 2016, accepted papers
> papers
> should be published in the OSGeo Journal.
> How can we proceed? Christian Willmes is a little involved.
>
> Regards
> Franz-Josef
>
> Sent from http://www.osgeo.org/feedback/journal by Franz-Josef Behr.
>

> Site Name: OSGeo.org
> Entered Name: Franz-Josef Behr
> E-Mail-Adresse: franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
> Referring page: http://www.osgeo.org/feedback/journal
> IP Address: http://whois.domaintools.com/77.176.248.87
> Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/51.0

Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group
Geographisches Institut     | Institute of Geography
Universität zu Köln         | University of Cologne
Tel.: +49 (0)221 470 6234
http://www.geographie.uni-koeln.de/14126.html
http://www.sfb806.de
http://crc806db.uni-koeln.de