[Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 Academic Trac

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Feb 17 09:16:49 PST 2017

Hi Franz-Josef,

To proceed, you need to find someone willing to guest edit an edition
of the OSGeo Journal and assemble everything.  Is there anyone from
the LOC who might volunteer?   Hiring someone (Barend or Gary Sherman
are the first possibilities I can think of and I don't know if either
are interested) might be a possibility too.

I'll help with copy editing to check minor details are consistent
(spelling, page numbers, etc).  I can also help get people access to
svn or add the material for them.

Best regards, Eli