[Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:12:14 PST 2020

[cc'ed to board list for recordkeeping - Andrew and Ed please remove
oceania-board at lists.osgeo.org from the cc list to avoid spamming Alex,
thnx, we can put your responses in context so they don't get lost]

Thanks Greg, Ed I'd have to look at the history of decisions about
this to remember whether the board has already said 'yep, lets ratify
this'. If that isn't documented I think a Loomio poll will be fine,
and I will go and vote 'yes do it' as soon as one exists. Noting the
normal need to have 7 days response for a vote: can OSMF wait a few
days? I can respond immediately, the way to move faster / get it done
by Saturday is having all the board responding by Friday ;)

I don't see any problem with the agreement as is, I also think that it
is fine for Alex or you or Trisha to sign. it doesn't matter that
elections are soon, the work has all been done by people here now.

Cheers,

Adam