[Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 18 23:22:22 PST 2020

And I am now noticing why I did not get the original email – Greg sent it to gmail ( not monitored daily).

We should use the board!

From: Alex Leith <alexgleith at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 6:07 pm
To: Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: Adam Steer <adam.d.steer at gmail.com>, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>, Edoardo Neerhut <eneerhut at gmail.com>, martin tomko <martin.tomko at gmail.com>, oceania-board at lists.osgeo.org <oceania-board at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement
The simple answer to why the urgency is that there’s a meeting of all the new chapters on Saturday.

Ed is representing us there.

We can be slightly embarrassing and have a 5 day signing ceremony ourselves and miss this event, or we can sign and empower Ed to represent us

I deliberately emailed board members directly so that we can move forward with this. I have no motive aside from clarity and simplicity.

As I said in my email, unless there’s is a good reason why not, I’ll be signing tomorrow. I’m not waiting for an unanimous vote.

Cheers,

Alex