[Oceania-Board] motions: let F4G Oceania 2020 access all Good Mojo funds

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:15:20 PDT 2020

> I think you're right, that the LOC budget needs to be finished and
> approved.

yup, as long as it can be done as easily as possible. I think the budget
proposal submitted is fine, and needs only the Good Mojo item (how much
will we spend? possibly all of it :D )  I really don't think we need more
than a huge guess from the hubs, since hubs seem to be setting up to self
fund - plus, there are good ideas about sponsorship level coordination
between hubs and the LOC happening.

We have started receiving ticket sale income (Auckland, just one, $30!)

cool!

I'm looping Jonah in here explicitly, because time is getting short and we
> need to move

...and as the board it is on us to help Jonah and the team move! we're here
to be grease in the cogs right?

Also noting that 1/3 of the board has had something to say here  - where is
everyone else? We are all busy...

Cheers

Adam