[Oceania-Board] Shift of funds between accounts

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:02:21 PST 2021

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting onto this. It makes sense that we have a minimum amount
in the transaction account and that the treasurer has the ability to top it
up whenever we go below that amount.

If everyone agrees, I can amend the finance policy and put it to a board
vote on Loomio. The section below can be amended so that it's clearer and
we set the amount to $2,000. Jonah would still need to approve, but it
wouldn't require a board discussion.

[image: image.png]

I have an ANZ account, so I will confirm with them what options I have. I
didn't get a hard no like Dionne yet, but if I'm unsuccessful, Jonah and
yourself makes sense.

Cheers,

Ed