[Oceania-Board] Shift of funds between accounts

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:09:01 PST 2021

Hey Folks

I would like to transfer some cash from our savings to our transactions
account. The savings account currently has around $85 k in it, and our
transactions account is down to $200.

*I think we should transfer $2,000 from savings to transactions, and I need
Greg or Trisha to authorise this.*

Are we ok with this?

And the meta question is, does this need approval or notifications?

And the final point is that I will start the process of changing bank
account operators, probably will end up just being Jonah and myself, due to
Ed being overseas and Dionne in NZ.

Cheers,

--
Alex Leith