[Oceania-Board] Objectives for 2021

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:53:06 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

As discussed in the board meeting, I have added some instructions to this
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13RZJslAd6WVUS3IVcm9HZWpYF6RT5vrbkntT9prWfyM/edit#heading=h.bsmziwdu25th>
so
that we can determine our objectives for the rest of our term. These
objectives can then be declared publicly so that we're open about what
we're working on and why.

Many of you have already written down some great ideas for focus areas, so
the instructions I've added will help us narrow down the list of ideas.
It's better that we have fewer objectives and clear key results that are
measurable and well defined.

I'll try to refine our org statement as well and bring together our
different suggestions. They were all looking really good.

Thanks,

Ed