[Oceania-Board] Endorsement by OSGeo Oceania

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 7 14:47:29 PST 2022

Dear all,
This is a very interesting and relevant discussion for the community ( I presume triggered by some ongoing board discussion). I am not sure why I am still on the Board mailing list, but as I am not a member of the board, I should probably not respond here. Can I please ask we move this to the general list of the community, as this is an item of general interest? Cc-ing oceania at osgeo.

I believe there will be hot takes on this topic, and it would be preferrable to have a broad agreement in the community ( although maybe not consensus, at least a compromise).

M.