[Oceania-Board] OSGeo Oceania Board Attendance

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:47:34 PDT 2022

Hi Alex,

your apologies for not being able to attend the meeting were more than
adequate! I think the reminder is for all of us to try to participate in
the meetings and in case we can't make it (which of course happens!) we
have to notify the chair and/or the other board members through any of the
comms channels. A message on Slack like your one for today I think it's
more than sufficient, in my point of view!

Cheers,
Elisa

Il giorno ven 18 mar 2022 alle ore 15:41 Alex Leith <alexgleith at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> My apologies, Jonah.
>
> I will ensure that I provide adequate notice in the case that I am unable
> to attend a Board meeting in the future.
>

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 13:18, OSGeo Oceania <admin at osgeo-oceania.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Please note this stern reminder that attendance at the OSGeo Oceania
>> Board meetings is both *a very good idea*, and a requirement specified
>> in the OSGeo Oceania Constitution
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fFebz0e208S1nh6-C1TyE4D-XRFA77-xiXcW4SDMkBE/edit?usp=sharing>.
>> Article 82.3 states:
>>
>> "The office of a Director will be vacated if the Director ... is absent
>>> for three consecutive Board Meetings without leave of the Board (unless the
>>> Board resolves to the contrary)."
>>>

>> Please endeavour to attend future board meetings. In the event you cannot
>> attend, please notify the Chair or another board member of your absence.
>>
>> You can find the notes from today's board meeting here
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tjomy4Pt5ZHqjBaqrGWL0ciE8YMpbLr_BSTtRa1LDnA/edit?usp=sharing>
>> .
>>

> --
> Alex Leith
> m: 0419189050

Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!