[Oceania-Board] Discussion re: webinars with GCA GIS and Digital Analytics Working Group

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 12:50:48 PST 2024

Hey Folks

I agree with Ewen here.

We could ask for our members to get a reduced rate for attending the
webinar live, and it may be reasonable if we’re providing the content, to
get a recording to put on our YouTube.

Also, FYI, we are in talks with GCA on an MOU, which is progressing. Please
let me know if you’d like to be involved in this process.

Cheers,

*Alex Leith*
m: +61 419 189 050
https://auspatious.com