[Oceania-Board] FOSS4G 2025 Auckland Letter of Intent

Simon Nitz Simon.Nitz at whanganui.govt.nz
Sun Jan 28 17:20:21 PST 2024

Hi All
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee, below are links to a "Letter of Intent" and "draft budget" for hosting the global FOSS4G Conference 2025 in Auckland.
The OSGEO conference committee have set a due date of 15 February 2024 for letters of Intent for the FOSS4G Conference 2025.
We would be looking for the OSGEO Oceania board to review and endorse prior to that date.

FOSS4G 2025 Auckland Letter of Intent
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V1jvFRYkl2nPqEGXBBnq7X3RqIvzh_qERln29dlTlKA/edit?usp=drive_link

Draft budget (to be further refined if we make it through to the full proposal stage)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOQyFYqBnyoC32WyvJY6wMkBTbl0L2btx0TQE3Sl7is/edit?usp=drive_link

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need edit rights to the documents or the Google Drive folder at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AAYlI6c7YHbnUk9PVA

Cheers
Simon

Simon Nitz | GIS Lead
P: +64 349 3052 | M: +64
www.whanganui.govt.nz<http://www.whanganui.govt.nz>
Whanganui District Council | | | Whanganui

[Antenno] <https://www.whanganui.govt.nz/Online-Services/Antenno>

[http://wdcica.whanganui.govt.nz/cdp/Disclaimer%20Images/fb.png] Like Us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/whanganuidistrictcouncil/>

CAUTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take an action in reliance on it and you should delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent those of the organisation.