[Oceania-Board] 2024-2025 budget

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:41:04 PDT 2024

Hi John

Regarding Hobart, we have a handful of registrations and one sponsorship
already, and we have over a dozen submissions to talk, with over a month to
go. I've reviewed the budget and started capturing actuals, and everything
is still aligned to the approved budget in terms of expenses. In short, I'm
optimistic we'll achieve a surplus of at least $30 k.

Also, keep in mind that if we do hold the 2025 global event in Auckland,
we'll likely start receiving revenue next FY.

Cheers,