[Australia] GIS Evolutions conference: 27, 28 March

Chris Tweedie chrislist at narx.net
Wed Feb 14 00:43:25 PST 2007

Cam, the presentation by Landgate should include information on integration with some OSGEO projects in an enterprise system (SLIP). I'm not sure to what degree this will be discussed, but leave it with me and i'll see what the flavour of the presentation will be.

Indeed it seems expensive, perhaps a more viral marketing approach is required - slap on osgeo shirts and start mingling!

Chris