[Australia] Hello

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 21 16:56:59 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member to this list.

By way of background, I have around 25 years experience in the spatial
industry and have worked with a number of spatial tools (image and vector)
from various vendors.

Over the years, I've lived and worked right around the country. For the
last 5, in Melbourne.

I'm currently putting together a Spatial Strategy and Spatial Architecture
for our organisation. I've had a good look at OS spatial and OGC
directions over the last few months and like what I see. It certainly has
potential as a strategic direction. There is a lot to learn though.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I can try and get the
big-picture on what is happening in OS spatial (I've already seen Paul
Ramsey's doc)?

Bruce

Bruce Bannerman
IT Solutions Architect - GIS