Fwd: [Australia] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:41:53 PST 2007

Hi Bruce, Shoaib,

I've been developing Open Source Geospatial software for nearly 10 years
now and now work as Systems Architect at http://lisasoft.com &
http://terrapages.com .

I started http://communitymapbuilder.org which has recently completed
OSGeo graduation, have contributed to http://openlayers.org (both
browser based mapping clients) and a while back was working on the
http://geotools.org project.

More details at http://cameron.shorter.net/resume.html

I agree with Shoaib that packaging up the OSGeo stack is our next big
challange, but that doesn't really answer Bruces question about the
state of Open Source GIS. This would be a good question to answer.