[Aust-NZ] Re: FOSS4G Sydney meeting on Monday

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:14:59 PDT 2007

I've reviewed the list and this is my top 3 pick so far:

2. ICMS Australasia:
* Personalised response
* Reference scientific conferences

3. International Conferences and Events
* Reference scientific conferences

1. Tour Hosts
* Personalised response
* Reference plenty of Engineering conferences (IEEE) of a similar size
* These guys look good on paper!

Waldronsmith Management
* Personalised response