[Aust-NZ] RE: FOSS4G Sydney meeting on Monday [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au
Fri Oct 5 00:21:25 PDT 2007

Marie-Claire,

I will not be able to participate in the teleconference on Monday, but I am
interested in the outcomes.

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager,
Australian Government
Office of Spatial Data Management

Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at osdm.gov.au
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601