[Aust-NZ] Re: [Fwd: [Geodata] Themes and Direction from FOSS4G] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:29:53 PDT 2007

I'm an Engineer and one of the techniques we use to make complicated
decisions is to build a Decision Matrix.

List your goals, and the value to your company of each goal.

List possible implementations and the cost of each implementation.

You can then draw a matrix adding up the value of each implementation.

The complexity is understanding the cost and value of each option. I'd
be happy to help with these.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au