[Aust-NZ] FW: Date Availability and Proposal Required - FOSS4G 2009

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Sun Oct 14 19:13:56 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Further to Tim's email re dates, I just wanted to forward the dates that
are currently available at the Convention Centre.  Please refer to email
below. Please also note: their response is based on my request for
Sept/Oct, so we can explore earlier in the year, or further into
November/Dec if preferred.  It is also based on 6 days, with the
preceding day being the day we had considered being targeted at
government only.  Vancouver was 5 days but South Africa are looking at a
6 day program.

I have responded that we will need catering in the exhibition earlier.

We can tentatively hold some dates (which I recommend we do).  The
Centre will normally hold more than one set of dates if necessary.

I will be pursuing other venues for proposals today.

Best Wishes,

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive
Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
mhenry at scvb.com.au
www.scvb.com.au <http://www.scvb.com.au/>
	  <http://www.scvb.com.au/>

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here
<http://www.scvb.com.au/footer/privacy/privacy_home.cfm>  for our full
privacy policy.

P Be nice to the world. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to !