[Aust-NZ] PSI enquiry

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Sun Aug 17 06:10:40 PDT 2008

Attached is a very rough first draft of a submission.

Please note:

- This is a work in progress.

- I've never done this type of thing before.

Some questions at this stage:

- Are there any objections from the community for this document in its
finished form being submitted under the OSGeo-AustNZ banner? There
should be enough content now to judge where it is going.

- Is there anyone else who would like to help? If so, speak up soon and
let me know what you'd like to work on. We'll need to be careful of
revision control. I'm using Open Office with the equivalent of track
changes.

- The document is a very light on in references. Does it need any? RAL?

- Any comments at this stage?

Bruce