[Aust-NZ] PSI enquiry

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:29:52 PDT 2008

Bruce,
I've reviewed this doc and it is looking really good.

You do have a lot of hearsay which is valuable, but as you suggest, it
would be more valuable with some specific examples.

I'd love to see this proposal submitted under the OSGeo Banner, and as
there have been no objections so far, I'll use my "OSGeo/Aust/NZ Chair"
status to say using the OSGeo name should be used.

By tomorrow morning, I plan to add the following sections:
* Opportunity Management
* Data Collection using Community Intelligence (think Open Street Map)
* Open Source:
** Open Source makes data easier to get hold of

I'll send you my first draft now.