[Aust-NZ] Introduction - repeat

Gaby Van Wyk gvanwyk at openspatial.com.au
Thu May 14 20:44:29 PDT 2009

Hi all

This is basically a repeat of my post to FOSS4g2009, apologies for those who received this twice.

After a chat with Cameron Shorter I have realised that it is about time I joined this list; so here I am.

Would like to introduce myself briefly. Professionally I work in the GIS industry, using primarily proprietary tools, although I am no stranger to the open source ones. Privately I am currently working on a web application where all is 'open'.

Perhaps the most important point I would like to make is that I strongly believe in the open source ethic and would like to add my bit to further the cause.

Gaby van Wyk

Kind Regards,
Gaby Van Wyk
Systems Architect

  [cid:image001.jpg at 01C9D563.455D22A0]
202 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075 Australia
Main : +61 2 9449 3222[cid:image002.png at 01C9D563.455D22A0]
Fax:    +61 2 9449 3211
Mobile: +61 (04) 11895050
gvanwyk at openspatial.com.au
visit: www.openspatial.com.au<http://www.openspatial.com.au>
DISCLAIMER : This e-mail must not be copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s) named above. Open Spatial Tech. does not endorse or accept responsibility for any personal views expressed in this e-mail.