[Aust-NZ] Geospatial metatdata capture/management advice & possible short contract

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Sun May 24 19:52:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm involved with a project which will require a geospatial metadata system to be implemented & probably customised.

It will be in Wgtn, & we'd like a local person for face to face discussions with users.

We are leaning very strongly towards using GeoNetwork as the core application.

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/

If anyone has advice/experience to offer regarding this application, or any suggested alternative feel free to let me know.

It is likely we will be able to fund a few days work for someone to assist us with this implementation (probably on a Suse Linux platform), so if anyone is interested in such a role, let me know.... (no promises!)

Cheers,

   Brent Wood