[Aust-NZ] Geospatial metatdata capture/management advice & possible short contract

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun May 24 21:33:05 PDT 2009

Hi Brent,
I'm digging around for a phone number for you, but can't seem to find one.

I'm wondering whether we can help you out from Australia, possibly
sending one of our Geonetwork experts to set things up, then supporting
you remotely from Australia.

Of note, we have a number of Australian agencies wanting to improve
Geonetwork here in Australia, and we are expecting to extend our
existing work improving the Geonetwork User Interface early in the next
financial year.