[Aust-NZ] request for volunteer to act as Coordinator of the FOSS4G OSGeo/OSGeo-AustNZ booth

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Wed Sep 2 03:42:52 PDT 2009

We have a request from Tyler for a volunteer to act as the Coordinator
of the joint OSGeo/OSGeo-AustNZ booth.

You will need to be multi-talented, enthusiastic, and able the
coordinate 'things'.

You will also be required to liaise with Tyler and FOSS4G Local
Organising Committee to help sort out the finer details.

This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark...

Remuneration will be a big thank you... and maybe a drink if you do a
good job ;-)

more info from Tyler below:

> My only other item for the meeting would be to establish a local
> contact for the OSGeo/OSGeo-AustNZ booth.  I will likely handle part
> of the arrangements from my end, but want to coordinate with an
> enthusiast volunteer from that end :)  Possibly someone who is not
> burdened already by LOC tasks and interested in helping find helpers,
> arrange materials, etc.  Any ideas appreciated!

Bruce