[Aust-NZ] Re: request for volunteer to act as Coordinator of the FOSS4G OSGeo/OSGeo-AustNZ booth

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 2 09:59:13 PDT 2009

Definitely a drink if you do a good job  :)  Plus I'll have tshirts so
you are well endowed and make your friends jealous.

The OSGeo booth is always a central focus to the exhibition floor at
FOSS4G.  It's where users and developers often meet, and newcomers meet
gurus who happen to be standing around.  It's a buzz of activity and
great, fun, opportunity to meet many people.

Hope someone is interested...

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo