[Aust-NZ] NZ Towns

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Sun Nov 14 23:24:24 PST 2010

QGIS: Oh, of course.  It'll be a missing msvcr80.dll or 71 or 90 or
something similar.
I thought the instructions did tell you to install this (and where
from), but looking now I can't see any reference to it, which is a bit
of a concern.

If I had the choice I'd run Linux, but generally I find QGIS works fine
on Windows.  The most common problem I've had is actually other software
installing various open source libraries into system32, which override
the versions installed in QGIS' directory, preventing QGIS or a plugin
from functioning.

Alister

<http://www.stats.co.nz/browse_for_stats/people_and_communities/geograp