[Aust-NZ] MOTION: retire Aust-NZ and move to OSGeo Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:05:59 PST 2019

This suggestion makes sense to me, let's have a new list for general
discussion and we can use the existing foss4g-oceania one for conference
planning.

Would it make sense to carry on board discussions on osgeo-oceania, or
better to have a third list for this? I'm wary of too many lists, but
conscious that board discussions may dominate traffic on a general
discussion list.