[Aust-NZ] MOTION: retire Aust-NZ and move to OSGeo Oceania

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:07:22 PST 2019

+1 Bruce

On the understanding that we establish a new Oceania list for general discussions.

@John,

I suggest keeping ‘Board’ discussions on the general list, until it becomes apparent that it is desirable to create a new one.

As we are really just building / rebuilding the local community, it will be desirable to have open discussions that others can contribute to. There is a wealth of experience in our region that we can draw on.

Kind regards,

Bruce