[OSGeo Oceania] Call for Expressions of Interest for FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 23:39:47 PDT 2019

Hi all, the Call for Expressions of Interest for FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020
is now closed. We have one expression of interest from Fiji [1]. Thanks to
the Fiji team for a very interesting idea, and thanks to all who have
contributed to the process so far!

So, next steps: the board is in the process of forming a conference
selection committee, who will work with the Fiji team to elaborate a full
proposal by 7 October. The board will then consider whether to proceed with
the proposal, by 21 October. Given there is only one bid, these times may
adjust a bit if needed.

We'll keep you posted!

Cheers
John