[OSGeo Oceania] membership - elections - AGM

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 06:31:46 PDT 2019

OK, we have a near-complete draft of a Membership Policy ready for review
[1]. Board & community, please have a look and consider whether it works
for you.

There may still be some question marks around things like:

   - are we happy with the term "charter member"?
   - are we happy with the eligibility criteria?
   - are we happy with the two types of membership?
   - is the 2019 process for an initial membership reasonable and fair?
   - does it read well, it is clear, and is it practically implementable?
   - does it cover what it needs to?

Please raise any last issues you think need resolving. Meanwhile, I'll send
it over to our professional advisors for review. If there are no
outstanding items by Tuesday I'll aim to move it for adoption then.

Cheers
John

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_6Ru8Xy5jGIuWXysuIJQwQonmjhtlpmHbqVwtOsUNA