[OSGeo Oceania] Board Election results

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:55:23 PST 2020

Congratulations to all incoming directors, and a huge thank you to everyone
who put their hand up to help lead OSGeo Oceania. I admire your dedication
to this community and its values. I wish you best of luck, and wisdom in
leading this organisation, and I look forward to finding ways to support
you.

Cheers
John