[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania New Board Roles

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:43:52 PST 2020

Dear OSGeo Oceania Members

Hopefully you’re aware by now that we have a new Board of OSGeo Oceania. We
held the AGM today, and also the first Board meeting for the new Board,
which included nominations and votes for people to take on the formal roles
of Chair, Deputy Chair, Treasurer and Secretary. This email is to inform
you of the results of this process.

The members of the Board are:

   -

   Edoardo Neerhut, Chair
   -

   Dionne Hansen, Deputy Chair
   -

   Alex Leith, Treasurer
   -

   Jonah Sullivan, Secretary
   -

   Greg Lauer
   -

   Carrol Chan
   -

   Ewen Hill
   -

   Emma Hain
   -

   Elisa Puccioni.

As you can see above, Edoardo was voted in as the new Chair of OSGeo
Oceania. We had a long, two-hour meeting talking about process and
transparency, big things and small, and we’ll publish the minutes of that
meeting in due course.

For now, I’d like to thank you for having me as Chair for the last six
months and would like to ask you to support Ed over the next year as he
takes on the leading role for our organisation.

Kind regards,

Alex Leith

--
Alex Leith