[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Charter-members] 2020 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:15:49 PST 2020

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 at 20:57, Phil Wyatt <phil at wyatt-family.com> wrote:

> I do much more on other communication channels (Discord, slack (local and
> international)) and that gives me a much better idea of what is happening
> in OSM

Not having a go at you, Phil!, but as mentioned many times, that has always
been a problem (that I unfortunately don't see any solution to :-(, short
of OSMF saying scrub all these methods in favour of "this", which I don't
think is ever going to happen, & even then, it probably wouldn't work) -
there are just too many different places to talk!

Hopefully, we will be able to restrict it to only one or two?

Thanks

Graeme