[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Charter-members] 2020 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Tue Dec 15 20:35:30 PST 2020

No worries Graeme 😊 – no offence taken. It’s a tough ask to capture everyone (same in a couple of other organisations I am involved with). It just means that at times you will be getting a limited voice rather than the widest possible audience. So long as some folks crossing over between channels also speak up in the email lists then you should get a wider representation.

In no way would I suggest following all channels – its only retired old codgers like me that have the time to follow multiple channels (as well as sorting the wheat from the chaff). It would be overwhelming for anyone holding down a job!

Cheers - Phil