[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Charter-members] 2020 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:44:48 PST 2020

Thanks everyone for furthering this important discussion about membership
of OSGeo Oceania and what it all means. This is something we should
collectively define.

I have sent out an email
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania/2020-December/002554.html> just
now inviting people to participate in a meeting to discuss just this. In
the meeting we can try to further some of the discussions that are taking
place here. Feel free to contribute to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FE57J6Ze3X9jV7oJEE66TAUcMMO6s73-YxuFPb9bDsU/edit#>,
and of course we'd love to see you all there.