[OSGeo Oceania] [Aus-NZ-QGIS-group] Community consultation: OO Org QGIS Special Interest Group Charter

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:57:16 PST 2020

Andrew, thanks a lot for continuing to push this forward. It has been a
couple of months since I last looked at this, and I haven't really had a
detailed look at the SIG concept yet.

I'm 'out of the office' for the next few days, but would be happy to join
in this discussion when I get back, and have a proper chance to refresh my
memory and get up to speed on SIGs.

One brief thought, it feels like it would be good to consider a free (or
very inexpensive) tier of membership. I suspect many of us can't justify
(or can't afford) to spend much, but could contribute in other ways.

Cheers
John