[OSGeo Oceania] [FOSS4G-Oceania] Good Mojo funds

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:27:32 PDT 2020

Hey John

You're spot on with how much we have in the bank in the Good Mojo program,
it's currently at $8,827.82.

I'll think about it today and see if we can come up with something. Perhaps
the OSGeo Oceania Board can write up some criteria to enable Hubs to put
requests for funding against.

If you really feel strongly about it, John, there's a new list
`oceania-board` and you can put some kind of short request with figures
together and mail the Board and we can assess it on its own merits.

Cheers,

--
Alex Leith
m: 0419189050