[OSGeo Oceania] [FOSS4G-Oceania] Good Mojo funds

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 22 16:57:22 PDT 2020

My thoughts would be to facilitate remote participation to those who can demonstrate that they have a sub-par internet connection, on top of some support for any fees levied by local hubs to those that can not afford it.
I think that there is a significant disparity in internet access quality in the region, and sometimes this can be lifted by paying for a better connection. So this sponsorship could help to get a better access to people in regional areas, possibly ( such as reimbousing a month of faster internet, or a sim card).

My 2c,
Martin