[OSGeo Oceania] Open Board Meetings

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:10:21 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

*Open board meetings*
In our last board meeting
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mDVp-6-0jwI-ho-cxmLv5-mSEXxRxCJL/view?usp=sharing>,
the board agreed that board meetings will be open so that anyone who is
interested can attend. This has been discussed in the past, but to be
perfectly honest had slipped our minds in some of the recent board
meetings. There may be sections of the board meeting that need to be
discussed in private, but these are few and far between.

*Public calendar for OSGeo Oceania*
There has been an OSGeo Oceania public calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dgea06cf2tu9ukl2f7nmfqjp98%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles\>
for
a little while now which contains all our scheduled board meetings, but it
needs more visibility. Feel free to add events to it and let me know if you
have trouble accessing it.

*Next board meeting*
The next board meeting is on April 15th at 2:00 am UTC and a far more
reasonable hour in Oceania! The agenda is very much a WIP, but can be found
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d_Onmg6B7jvYwVxnL_2mAScIqmKq0-6Lyg0A3um6wus/edit#>.
Feel free to add comments if there are things you are curious about and we
can work them into the agenda.

Best,

Ed