[OSGeo Oceania] Budget for FY 2021/2022

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:47:54 PDT 2021

Hey Folks

To correct the record here, the 2020 conference made an $853 loss. This is
the full accounting, which I have further cleaned up today:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YOL19XSiIavCit7bkCyjVB3qP59dVTYp/view?usp=sharing

I can't remember if I put together the actuals in the document you shared
here, John, but regardless, this PDF is the actual actuals!

Cheers,

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050