[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Malena Liebman

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:41:59 PDT 2021

Friends, with a broken heart I share the very sad news of the passing of
Malena Libman. Malena was a true leader in the Argentina & global open
geospatial communities, a passionate advocate for FOSS4G, and an inspiring
human being.

It's a huge loss for our community. She will be deeply missed by so many.

John